Terms & Conditions
Roman's Pizza Terms & Conditions
Please note: You pay for the more expensive of the two pizzas ordered. You will be charged for all extra toppings. Price applies for single topping per pizza. No menu substitutes. Right of Admission Reserved.
Roman's Pizza Voucher Terms & Conditions
This voucher may only be redeemed at the branch specified, for any Roman's Pizza menu product to the value as shown on this voucher (Rands only). Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash. No change shall be given should the order amount be less than the total voucher amount. Should the total order amount exceed the total voucher amount, Roman's Pizza requires the customer or bearer of this voucher to pay in the excess amount.
One voucher per transaction allowed. Printed Vouchers valid for use in South Africa only.
For any assistance or queries, please let us know at [email protected]
This voucher may be redeemed at any Roman’s Pizza store, for any Roman’s Pizza menu product to the value as shown on the voucher (Rands only). Voucher may not be exchanged for cash. No change shall be given should the order amount be less than the total voucher amount. Voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. The voucher sms message as displayed on cell phone, with valid voucher number, required to be provided in store on redemption. Should the total order amount exceed the total voucher amount, Roman’s Pizza requires the customer or bearer of the voucher to pay in the excess amount.
Virtual Vouchers valid for use in South Africa only.
For any assistance or queries, please let us know at [email protected]
Competition and Promotion Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa, unless otherwise stated;
- The deadline or period for the competition or promotion is clearly stated on in-store POS material for each competition or promotion. No entries will be accepted after that date;
- Any requirements to be eligible for the competition in addition to the terms and conditions listed in this section will be clearly stated for each competition;
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, photographer or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact;
- By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Roman’s Pizza harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion;
- In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Roman’s Pizza, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters;
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only;
- The prize winner will be notified via email or telephone call and information could be published on the Roman’s Pizza web-site;
- Only one participant or entrant per household is entitled to winning one prize;
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion;
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable;
- Participants or entrants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one participant or entrant for a competition;
- Where public draws take place participants or entrants will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise;
- No member of Roman’s Pizza and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition, or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions offered partly or in whole by Roman’s Pizza South Africa;
- Roman’s Pizza South Africa and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware and software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Roman’s Pizza which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
- Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Roman’s Pizza or the respective sponsor of the specific competition or promotion;
- Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, Roman’s Pizza undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where such winners are located and reside within the geographical area defined by the specific competition. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the defined area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection or receiving of any prize/s that they have won;
- The participants or entrants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Roman’s Pizza to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant or entrant and or to take pictures of the participant or use the participant’s details or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of Roman’s Pizza and or remuneration due to the participant or entrant;
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant;
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Roman’s Pizza, participants further agree to be bound by Roman’s Pizza web-site Terms and Conditions;
- Roman’s Pizza shall not be liable for the sale of items or services at lower prices if such prices were increased and users or purchasers could not, for any reason whatsoever, conclude an agreement of sale while such prices remained lower;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to change the pricing at any time, or retract any offering made on this site or in writing;
- Any offering made on this site is subject to approval and confirmation by Roman’s Pizza;
- Roman’s Pizza will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies contained in any special offer;
- Any terms and conditions relevant to any special offer, promotion or competition may not be amended except by publication on this web site or in terms of a written agreement signed by Roman’s Pizza.
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA BASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Roman’s Pizza offers a gluten free pizza base only, not a gluten free pizza. This pizza is not a low carb pizza alternative.
2. The Roman’s Pizza kitchens contain wheat flour as dough is made fresh daily in store, as well as carry ingredients that contain gluten, thus cross-contamination is possible.
3. While we take meticulous care to please our gluten free customers, we don’t recommend it for those with celiac disease and caution customers with gluten sensitivities.
4. Roman’s Pizza will not be held responsible for any illness or death due to cross-contamination, allergies, or any other food/ingestion related issues which may occur during store operations.
5. The Roman’s pizza gluten free base is made with specifically selected gluten free ingredients, including starch and flour from non-gluten sources such as potato flour, rice flour and maize starch. It does not contain added wheat flour.
6. Allergens: Soya
7. Water, Gluten Free Pizza Base Premix [Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Stabilisers, Sugar, Raising Agents, Salt, Emulsifier, Preservative (Calcium Propionate)], Canola Seed Oil, Yeast.
**Available at selected stores**
Birthday Discount Terms & Conditions
- Customer must visit a store in person and present either of the following documents as proof:
- Valid ID Document or
- Valid Birth Certificate or
- Valid Passport or
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Value of birthday discount is 20% off of your purchase.
- Discount only applicable on customer’s birthday specifically – One day only offer.
- Special offers not excluded from birthday discount. All specials will be honoured with a discount of 20%.
- Any institutions, schools & organizations with standing orders are excluded from birthday discounts. Applicable to public customers only.
- Discount does not apply when sending another customer on your behalf to collect with above documentation. Actual person with the birthday in the above mentioned documentation has to make the collection from store in order for discount to be valid.
- Discount only applicable to citizens with documentation as stated above from Botswana, Lesotho and South Africa.
*T’s & C’s Apply. Stock is subject to supplier availability which may directly affect the stock levels available from Roman’s Pizza, however Roman’s Pizza will endeavour to have ample stock available and to maintain consistency of pricing for the duration of the campaign.
ROMAN’S PIZZA BELGIAN WAFFLES
- Roman’s Pizza offers a Belgian Waffle dessert. A premium product which is a sweet waffle with high pearl sugar level.
- Topping options include: Cinnamon Sugar, Icing Sugar, Chocolate Syrup or Maple Syrup.
- Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Soy, Milk
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar 27%, Margarine (Vegetable fats and oil (palm and rapeseed; in variable proportions), water, salt, emulsifier: lecithins-E471 a(ii)), Eggs, Yeast, Invert Sugar Syrup, Soy Flour, Glucose Syrup, Stabilizing: Sorbitol, Salt, Vanilla Flavour
- Each waffle weighs 90 grams prior to toppings being added on
- Full nutritional values can be found in our Nutritional Analysis
Roman’s Pizza Facebook Spin And Win Game Terms and Conditions
Ts & Cs Apply
- Campaign – Roman’s Pizza Facebook Spin And Win Game
- Promoter – Roman’s Pizza
- Participants – All entrants
1. The Campaign is run by the Promoter and is open to citizens and residents in South Africa, Botswana and Lesotho, except for employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Campaign, and will be interpreted by Promoter only. Participation constitutes acceptance of these rules.
3. The Campaign begins on 13 October 2017 and will end at discretion of the Promoter.
4. To enter, Participants must access the Spin And Win Game on the Roman’s Pizza Official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/RomansPizza) and follow the prompts.
4.1. A player needs to have and be logged in to a personal Facebook account
4.2. A player is prompted to “Push To Spin.”
4.3. Spinner will land either on a winning or losing slice. Winning slice will lead to point 5 below. Losing slices will lead to point 4.3 below.
4.4. Only 1 spin is allowed every 24 hours per player.
4.5. If prompted to share to your wall, you will be able to get an extra spin immediately by taking this action.
4.6. Only once the 24 hour countdown lapses will another spin be allowed.
5. Participants who have won a prize must then:
5.1. Complete the supplied form in order to receive prize.
5.1.1. Prizes will be sent either via SMS or unless otherwise stipulated.
5.2. Visit a Roman’s Pizza store of choice to redeem prize.
6. Winners will be chosen by a random algorithm built into the backend of the Spin And Win Facebook Game.
7. To redeem a prize, the participant must supply us with information on winning screen when prompted.
8. Winners need to enter a valid cell phone number to receive a voucher prize.
10. Prizes include: R10 Roman’s Pizza voucher, R25 Roman’s Pizza voucher, R50 Roman’s Pizza voucher, R100 Roman’s Pizza voucher, R200 Roman’s Pizza voucher and a Mystery Prize (At Promoter’s discretion.)
11. For more information on virtual vouchers please refer to separate Virtual Voucher Terms and Conditions.
12. Prizes will be dispatched within 2-24 hours or unless otherwise stipulated.
13. Prizes may be redeemed at the winner’s choice of Roman’s Pizza store, unless otherwise stipulated.
14. If a Winner cannot be contacted within reasonable means and efforts within 7 working days after closure of competition, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw said Winner, and select another Winner.
15. In instance of prize being a Roman’s Pizza Voucher, the voucher will be valid for 6 months from date of issue after which voucher will be revoked.
16. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
17. All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Campaign.
18. These Campaign Rules are also available on www.romanspizza.co.za
Personal information as defined by the POPI Act is an identifiable, living, natural person’s information that can be used on its own or together to identify a person.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Facebook app?
When you have won a prize, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, closest Roman’s Pizza store or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you have been chosen as a winner on our app.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you have been chosen as a winner, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your prize.
• To send periodic emails / SMS regarding your prize or other products and services.
By opting in to claim a prize users are allowing us to add them to our marketing database. We may use your contact information to market to you and provide you with information about our products and specials. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communication from us, please unsubscribe / optout from our database by sending an email with the contact details which should be removed to [email protected] after which users will be removed with immediate effect.
If a user does not supply us with the required information, we will not be able to issue them with a voucher.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide vouchers and information.
We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of Roman’s Pizza staff members who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We collect your cell phone number in order to:
• Communicate your voucher code which will be used in store
• Send marketing messages
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails / SMS, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.