Terms & Conditions
Roman's Pizza Terms & Conditions
Please note: You pay for the more expensive of the two pizzas ordered. You will be charged for all extra toppings. Price applies for single topping per pizza. No menu substitutes. Right of Admission Reserved.
Roman's Pizza Voucher Terms & Conditions
This voucher may only be redeemed at the branch specified, for any Roman's Pizza menu product to the value as shown on this voucher (Rands only). Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash. No change shall be given should the order amount be less than the total voucher amount. Should the total order amount exceed the total voucher amount, Roman's Pizza requires the customer or bearer of this voucher to pay in the excess amount.
One voucher per transaction allowed. Printed Vouchers valid for use in South Africa only.
For any assistance or queries, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This voucher may be redeemed at any Roman’s Pizza store, for any Roman’s Pizza menu product to the value as shown on the voucher (Rands only). Voucher may not be exchanged for cash. No change shall be given should the order amount be less than the total voucher amount. Voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue. The voucher sms message as displayed on cell phone, with valid voucher number, required to be provided in store on redemption. Should the total order amount exceed the total voucher amount, Roman’s Pizza requires the customer or bearer of the voucher to pay in the excess amount.
Virtual Vouchers valid for use in South Africa only.
For any assistance or queries, please let us know at email@example.com
Competition and Promotion Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for the competition, participants or entrants must reside in the Republic of South Africa, unless otherwise stated;
- The deadline or period for the competition or promotion is clearly stated on in-store POS material for each competition or promotion. No entries will be accepted after that date;
- Any requirements to be eligible for the competition in addition to the terms and conditions listed in this section will be clearly stated for each competition;
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge, photographer or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact;
- By participating in the competition, you agree to release and hold Roman’s Pizza harmless from any and all losses, harm, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the competition, promotion or special offer or resulting from the participation in any competition or acceptance, possession, use or receiving of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion;
- In the event where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Roman’s Pizza, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters;
- The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship, rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, nor will be legally enforceable, nor the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honor only;
- The prize winner will be notified via email or telephone call and information could be published on the Roman’s Pizza web-site;
- Only one participant or entrant per household is entitled to winning one prize;
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize and Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to redistribute or dispose of the prize at its discretion;
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable;
- Participants or entrants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one participant or entrant for a competition;
- Where public draws take place participants or entrants will forfeit their participation in the competition if they fail to attend the draws, unless specified otherwise;
- No member of Roman’s Pizza and / or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition, or any of their affiliated companies or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions offered partly or in whole by Roman’s Pizza South Africa;
- Roman’s Pizza South Africa and its sub-contractors are not responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail, telephone, electronic hardware and software program, network, internet and computer malfunctions, failures and difficulties, errors in transmission or any condition caused by events beyond the control of Roman’s Pizza which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
- Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Roman’s Pizza or the respective sponsor of the specific competition or promotion;
- Subject to sponsor conditions or other agreements, Roman’s Pizza undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where such winners are located and reside within the geographical area defined by the specific competition. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the defined area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection or receiving of any prize/s that they have won;
- The participants or entrants entering or taking part in the competition authorise Roman’s Pizza to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant or entrant and or to take pictures of the participant or use the participant’s details or photographs in any advertising or promotional material without any liability on the part of Roman’s Pizza and or remuneration due to the participant or entrant;
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant;
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Roman’s Pizza, participants further agree to be bound by Roman’s Pizza web-site Terms and Conditions;
- Roman’s Pizza shall not be liable for the sale of items or services at lower prices if such prices were increased and users or purchasers could not, for any reason whatsoever, conclude an agreement of sale while such prices remained lower;
- Roman’s Pizza reserves the right to change the pricing at any time, or retract any offering made on this site or in writing;
- Any offering made on this site is subject to approval and confirmation by Roman’s Pizza;
- Roman’s Pizza will not be held responsible for any mistakes or discrepancies contained in any special offer;
- Any terms and conditions relevant to any special offer, promotion or competition may not be amended except by publication on this web site or in terms of a written agreement signed by Roman’s Pizza.
GLUTEN FREE PIZZA BASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Roman’s Pizza offers a gluten free pizza base only, not a gluten free pizza. This pizza is not a low carb pizza alternative.
2. The Roman’s Pizza kitchens contain wheat flour as dough is made fresh daily in store, as well as carry ingredients that contain gluten, thus cross-contamination is possible.
3. While we take meticulous care to please our gluten free customers, we don’t recommend it for those with celiac disease and caution customers with gluten sensitivities.
4. Roman’s Pizza will not be held responsible for any illness or death due to cross-contamination, allergies, or any other food/ingestion related issues which may occur during store operations.
5. The Roman’s pizza gluten free base is made with specifically selected gluten free ingredients, including starch and flour from non-gluten sources such as potato flour, rice flour and maize starch. It does not contain added wheat flour.
6. Allergens: Soya
7. Water, Gluten Free Pizza Base Premix [Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Stabilisers, Sugar, Raising Agents, Salt, Emulsifier, Preservative (Calcium Propionate)], Canola Seed Oil, Yeast.
**Available at selected stores**
Birthday Discount Terms & Conditions
- Customer must visit a store in person and present either of the following documents as proof:
- Valid ID Document or
- Valid Birth Certificate or
- Valid Passport or
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Value of birthday discount is 20% off of your purchase.
- Discount only applicable on customer’s birthday specifically – One day only offer.
- Special offers not excluded from birthday discount. All specials will be honoured with a discount of 20%.
- Any institutions, schools & organizations with standing orders are excluded from birthday discounts. Applicable to public customers only.
- Discount does not apply when sending another customer on your behalf to collect with above documentation. Actual person with the birthday in the above mentioned documentation has to make the collection from store in order for discount to be valid.
- Discount only applicable to citizens with documentation as stated above from Botswana, Lesotho and South Africa.
STANDARD MANGO COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition is conducted by Mango and Romans Pizza in association with its marketing agents.
- No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Mango or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Mango is eligible to participate or enter this competition. In addition, passengers travelling on a trade exchange, duty travel or on a rebate, are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over who have a valid South African Identity Document.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition and the use of Mango’s websites and online platforms.
- The competition starts 14/11/2016 and ends 15/01/2017.
- The entrant enters the competition at his/her own risk, cost and expense. The entrant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Mango and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any death, injury, losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the entrant’s participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By participating in this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and indemnify Mango and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders.
- Mango reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- By accepting the terms and conditions and entering the competition, the entrant agrees to allow Mango to use the entrant’s photograph(s), videos, comments, correspondence or other information shared via any medium, for publicity and/or marketing purposes, at Mango’s discretion.
- Mango accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to, and the entrant hereby indemnifies Mango against, any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from any competition information, material or content contained in the competition information on or in any medium.
- Mango makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the competition information or linked websites or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information within this competition information.
- Mango also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information or files available online are free of viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrants hardware or software. The entrant accepts all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrant’s hardware or software.
- Despite the fact that the competition information may refer to and/or provide links to other online platforms or websites, entrant’s use of such other online platforms or websites is entirely at entrant’s own risk and Mango is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from entrant’s use of such other online platform or websites. It should be noted that the use of different parts of the competition information, online platforms or websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions as indicated on that part of the competition information, online platforms or websites.
- Different products, services, events or competitions offered, provided or held by Mango may also be subject to further terms and conditions and entrant’s use of these products, services, events or competitions will also be subject to the terms and conditions governing the relevant products, services, events or competitions.
- If an entrant contravenes these terms and conditions such entrant may, at Mango’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes, if any, relating to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- The prize winner(s) will be notified and/or announced in accordance with competition-specific mechanics, and standard Mango operating procedures and terms and conditions, that may vary dependent on the nature or type of competition.
- The prize includes air transportation to and from Zanzibar, originating in Johannesburg, accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis for two adults, transfers to and from the hotel in Zanzibar.
- The prize is not transferable and/or negotiable.
- Mango is not liable for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt at the point of prize collection.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions which the prize winner(s) must comply with.
- The prize winner(s) may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
- The prize winner(s) grants permission for the use of his/her name(s) and photograph(s) in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Any person who accesses, uses, participates in or relies on the competition information does so entirely at their own risk.
- The prize excludes taxes, items of a personal nature, third party charges and excess baggage which are all for the account of the winner.
- The prize does not include transportation to OR Tambo International Airport wherefrom the Mango Zanzibar flights operate.
*T’s & C’s Apply. Stock is subject to supplier availability which may directly affect the stock levels available from Roman’s Pizza, however Roman’s Pizza will endeavour to have ample stock available and to maintain consistency of pricing for the duration of the campaign.
** T’s & C’s Apply.
- Roman’s Pizza Nov/Dec 2016 promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Roman’s Pizza and Mango Airlines (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa and Botswana, except the employees and their immediate families of Promoter, Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These Ts & Cs must be considered in conjunction with Mango Airlines Ts & Cs.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules..
- To enter, Participants must purchase any large box of pizza (2 pizzas in one box) and a 2l Coke® and a Magnum Mini 6 pack for R214.90 at a participating outlet. Participants must then SMS their name and the word MANGO to 45654.
- Participants must retain their till slip as proof of purchase. SMS’s cost R1.50 per SMS, free minutes do not apply. All SMS must reach us by 15 Jan 2017
- The prize winners (“Winners”) will be selected by random draw and correct answer by 30 January 2017 and the Winners will be notified immediately thereafter telephonically.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted within reasonable means and efforts, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw said winner, and have another winner selected.
- The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for their cash value.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners may expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- These Competition Rules are also available on www.romanspizza.co.za
Roman’s Pizza Customer Service Survey Terms & Conditions
December - 31 January 2017
- This Customer Service Survey will run until 31st January 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- This is a USSD entry Survey. You have to dial the USSD number from a cell phone. Entry from a land line is not possible. Each entry to the Competition shall be charged at a rate of 20c (twenty cents) for every 20 (twenty) seconds. Free airtime vouchers do not apply. Entry is NOT possible by sms. All entries, including incomplete entries, may be billed by your service provider. Roman’s Pizza shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- By taking part in this survey, participants stand a chance to win Roman’s Pizza Vouchers.
- Incomplete entries will not be eligible to stand a chance to win Roman’s Pizza Vouchers.
- Winners will be selected by a random system-generated-draw and will be overseen by an independent person in terms of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Participants are only eligible to win ONCE.
- Winners will be contacted via telephone, on a weekly basis, on the telephone number used to participate in the survey.
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for Cash.
- By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
- The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion.